Son düzenleme:
Katılım
30 Mar 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
İzmir
Evet hocam bunu görmüştüm ben de. Fakat Türkiye'de bunu yapan var mı bilemiyorum. İ mid ekran bu tip işler için biraz küçük kalıyor kanımca.

Can

Yönetici
Katılım
7 Haz 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Konum
İzmir
Aracınız
Civic FK7 HB 2017
I mid ekrani cok buyuk olmadigi cok islevli oldugunu dusunmuyorum. Telefon ekranini oraya baglamak yerine telefondan bakarim naviye daha iyi, sarji da icip bitirir cunku o sekilde :) sehiricinde yarim saat obd cihazina bagladim % 35 sarjimi yedi, kisa vadede cazip geliyor ama multimedyanin yerine gecemez.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan gönderildi

Katılım
20 Ağu 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
istanbul
Asıl devrim teli naviye bağlayabilirsek olacak.burdan bi arkadaş smart a bağlamıştı ama normal navilere naviin navitech cyclone baglayabilen biri çıkarsa elini öperim hakkaten.

Katılım
19 Eki 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Samsun
bence gayet güzel neresi kötü arkadaşlar. youtube videosu açıyorsun işte i-mid ekranında daha nolsun

bende navitech var youtube videosu açamıyorum

adamın anlatımı şu;

Yes, what I did was hack i-mid and control it with a toggle switch. If you see one of the sticky threads which is "Video on i-mid", you'll notice that it's not that complicated once you understand how you "steal" backup cam signal. On that thread, a dvd player was used to watch movies, however I use HDMI to RCA converter as you can imagine.

http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity%C2%AE...9411539&sr=1-1
This is the actual product I purchased. Really small but works great so far.

And the netgear product is push2tv ptv3000. It works almost perfectly with galaxy s3 but I have no idea about whether it works with other phones like LG, sony or nokia. I bought refurbed netgear for about 30 bucks and another 30 bucks for the converter. An HDMI cable to hook them up and a dual port USB car charger needed to power the system. Well, considering which product fit to my needs, there were a lot of Miracast dongles out there but I was not sure thinking "will the miracast accomplish this mission without any hassle?" I still don't know about that cause I chose netgear instead.

If you go to ebay searching for miracast, there's a bunch of products selling from asia but I'm not sure which one is the right choice to you in particular. One thing that certain is that you should never buy chromecast since it's not for the mirroring.

There is about 1-sec lag on both video and audio as you can see in my videos. But I feel it's okay to me. Nothing bothers me while I'm driving with gps navigation as far as I'm concerned.

If you plan to DIY on wired mirroring, it's easier. You don't need a netgear nor miracast, but you need an MHL cable to hook it up to HDMI converter directly. It probaly gives you reliable connection than the wireless one without any lag.

Katılım
19 Ara 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Arkadaslar benim aracta bluetoth var bluetoth la naviye baglaniyorum istedigim muzik resim video hersey caldirabiliyorum naviden

Geri
Üst