Her zaman sadece LPG kullanabilir miyim?

Katılım
25 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Konum
Istanbul
Aracınız
Civic FC5 2020
I just bought the car, filled the gas tank and I plan to use only the LPG tank because it's cheaper and there is no reason to use gas. Is it healthy for this car? Is it safe to do this?

Katılım
20 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Konum
ankara
Aracınız
Civic FC5 2020
Sıralı sistemse LPG kiti buna 3 kere yapmana müsade eder sadece. Oda kötü günlerde benzin pompan arızalanırsa diye. 3 kereden den fazla asla yapamazsın.

İsmail Beşiroğlu

Super Moderator
Yönetici
Katılım
16 Kas 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Ankara/Eryaman
Ad Soyad
İsmail Beşiroğlu
Yaş
Aracınız
Civic FB7 2016
I just bought the car, filled the gas tank and I plan to use only the LPG tank because it's cheaper and there is no reason to use gas. Is it healthy for this car? Is it safe to do this?
Yes, you can use only on LPG. At first, your car uses gasoline until warm up, then it starts to use LPG. It is not harmful to your car in normal use but after 4500rpm we recommend to drive it with gasoline for valves' health. The clearence between valves are changing on LPG use after 30-40k kms so you've got to make the clearance for valves at the service. That's all.

@siviq sadece lpg ile kullanabilir miyim diye sormuş dostum. Daha ucuz diye onu kullanmak istiyor da. Arabaya bir zararı var mı diye merak etmiş.

Katılım
25 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Konum
Istanbul
Aracınız
Civic FC5 2020
Yes, you can use only on LPG. At first, your car uses gasoline until warm up, then it starts to use LPG. It is not harmful to your car in normal use but after 4500rpm we recommend to drive it with gasoline for valves' health. The clearence between valves are changing on LPG use after 30-40k kms so you've got to make the clearance for valves at the service. That's all.

[USER = 23717] @siviq [/ USER] asked if I can use it with lpg only. He also wants to use it because it is cheaper. He wondered if there was any damage to the car.
Thanks for the info. Is the clearance for valves under the 6 year warranty? Do I void the warranty by driving on LPG only?

İsmail Beşiroğlu

Super Moderator
Yönetici
Katılım
16 Kas 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Ankara/Eryaman
Ad Soyad
İsmail Beşiroğlu
Yaş
Aracınız
Civic FB7 2016
Thanks for the info. Is the clearance for valves under the 6 year warranty? Do I void the warranty by driving on LPG only?
The car you have just bought has a lpg system that mounted in factory. Therefore, it has a 6 year warranty too like any other new Honda cars. So, it does not voids the warranty with LPG usage. But make you sure to visit the authorized service shop in every 10k kms for maintanance. Otherwise the car gets out of warranty.

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
25 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Konum
Istanbul
Aracınız
Civic FC5 2020
The car you have just bought has a lpg system that mounted in factory. Therefore, it has a 6 year warranty too like any other new Honda cars. So, it does not voids the warranty with LPG usage. But make you sure to visit the authorized service shop in every 10k kms for maintanance. Otherwise the car gets out of warranty.
To be clear on the last point, I have to do a periodic maintenance every 10k km to make sure my warranty continues?

Also, what else do I need to do to make sure my warranty continues?

Thanks in advance

Katılım
17 Şub 2016
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Aracınız
Civic FB7 2015
To be clear on the last point, I have to do a periodic maintenance every 10k km to make sure my warranty continues?

Thanks in advance
You should go to the authorized service for periodic maintenance on every 10k km or every year which comes first...

İsmail Beşiroğlu

Super Moderator
Yönetici
Katılım
16 Kas 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Ankara/Eryaman
Ad Soyad
İsmail Beşiroğlu
Yaş
Aracınız
Civic FB7 2016

Thanks in advance
Basically, just the periodic maintanance is enough but you should read the user manual for other conditions.

Geri
Üst